1. Nourishing blood and nourishing qi: Red beans are rich in crude fiber, which clinically helps to lower blood lipids, lower blood pressure, and improve cardiac function. At the same time, they are rich in trace elements such as iron, which can promote qi and nourish blood.
2. Strengthen the spleen and stomach: Red bean is called "chixiaodou" in traditional Chinese medicine. It can increase the digestive ability of the spleen and stomach for people with weak body, and has obvious effect of strengthening the spleen and stomach.
3. Removing edema: Red beans are rich in potassium and saponins, which have a strong diuretic effect and can improve the symptoms of facial edema or swollen feet caused by athlete's foot and kidney function decline.
4. Removing dampness and clearing heat: Red beans are rich in B vitamins and iron, and also contain proteins, fats, carbohydrates, calcium, phosphorus, niacin and other ingredients, which have the functions of clearing heat and diuresis, removing dampness and detoxifying.
5. Detoxification and weight loss: Regular consumption of red beans can regulate qi and blood and achieve a certain weight loss effect. Red beans contain a variety of vitamins, trace elements, proteins, etc., these components can promote blood circulation and intestinal peristalsis, laxative, prevent stones, lower lipids and lower blood pressure.
使用方式 How to use
- Wash and soak the red beans for two hours.
- Soak the dried tangerine peel for a few minutes, remove the white sacs, and cut into small pieces.
- Put water, red beans, and dried tangerine peel in a pot and bring to a boil, turn to low heat and cook for 20 minutes.
- Put in rock sugar.
- Cook until the rock sugar dissolves and the red beans are cooked through.
适合人士 Suitable for
This product should be placed in a cool and dry place， avoiding damp places to avoid moths.
- Sulfur-free herbs
- Sulfur free product
- Pure natural herbs
- No added coloring
- No added preservatives
- No artificial additives added
- Edible for vegetarians
1 pack = 100g